Full Freedom Mobile Simulation Training
This course is designed to address specific driving environments or vehicle types where a need to mitigate risk is required, but where duplication of events, conditions, and on-road training in a public environment is not available or too hazardous. Programming can be used to simulate numerous vehicle types and transmissions for an authentic feel.
- High Center of Gravity Training
- Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Soft-Shoulder Recovery
- Roll-Over Prevention
Best used in conjunction with: CTS ReVal Program
- Mobile Simulator is delivered on-site and is self-contained requiring no classroom or specific operational needs.
- Mitigate risk for Fleet Managers.
- Provides a safe environment to measurably address dangerous situations not producible on public roadways
- Identifies individuals in need of additional training based on behavior.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Impact critical safe driving abilities founded on SITE Foundations DDC Program
- Hard-wire skills which enable learners to appropriately react without hesitation
- Disrupt current behavior related to acceptance of risky habits and establish sustainable self-awareness of driving performance.
This program is not offered through our partnerships with educational institutions under our CTS Driving Academy banner.
Get more information
available from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Address: 10233 S. Parker Rd. Suite 300,
Parker, CO. 80134