Class B to Class A CDL Upgrade – 140 Hour Program
Designed in compliance with Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) requirements established by the FMCSA and effective 2/2022, this proficiency-based program provides an avenue for currently licensed Class B CDL drivers to upgrade to a Class A CDL. In-depth understanding of the Rules and Regulations along with the basic and advanced skill sets necessary to safely operate an articulated commercial motor vehicle. Upon successful completion of the training course, students should have the skills necessary to pass their State’s CDL Skills Class A Test requirements.
- Training can be delivered on your site with your equipment.
- Scheduling available to meet your timeline.
- Valuable Corporate Policies and Procedures can be incorporated into the training program as an addition to the Federal Regulations distinguishing it as a personalized corporate program.
- Center for Transportation Safety is a Registered Training Provider with FMCSA, reducing your need and the cost of establishing your own program.
- 4:1 Student/Instructor Ratio
Key Learning Objectives:
- Meet Proficiency and Skill Requirements of FMCSA Entry Level Driver Training
- Vehicle Inspection Processes
- Critical “Safe Driving” techniques founded on our SITE Foundations DDC Program
- Vehicle Close Quarter/Backing Maneuvers
- Develop and perfect operating skills of a commercial vehicle to reduce risky habits and establish a sustainable self-awareness of driving performance.
This program can be offered through our partnerships with educational institutions under our CTS Driving Academy banner upon request. Minimum 4 students.
Get more information
available from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Address: 10233 S. Parker Rd. Suite 300,
Parker, CO. 80134