Train the Trainer Program*
This program is specifically designed to meet the need of companies to certify supervisors, managers, and professional drivers utilized to evaluate and train new or existing employees operating commercial motor vehicles within their fleet.
Note: This course is not an Entry Level Driver Trainer Course and will not meet the requirements for FMCSA ELDT 380.5.
- Provides Fleet Managers with a measurable and constant evaluation/training platform.
- Can be designed to incorporate company policies and procedures.
- Improves driver retention by promoting a positive training and corrective action program.
- Training is On-Site, utilizing CTS Instructors and Mobile Simulator in conjunction with company vehicles used by employees for daily operations.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Training Adult Learners
- Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
- Foundations for Safe Driving – CMV Course
- Vehicle Inspections Processes
- Close Quarter Maneuvers Training
- Road Skills Training – Consistent measurement approach
- Correcting bad behavior through positive actions
- Certification requirements and completion.
*Recertification and Training is required every 2 years.
Get more information
available from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Address: 10233 S. Parker Rd. Suite 300,
Parker, CO. 80134